Responsible for providing total administrative and sales support for generator rental program across all CSPL locations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Respond to all incoming customer telephone inquiries. Determine customer needs and forward call to sales representative or rental manager as necessary.
2. Quote rentals directly to customers when appropriate. Involve the Rental Manager or Sales Representative when further research or a site visit. Log all quotes in MOJO.
3. Maintain MOJO daily. Update status of quotes as further information is learned.
4. Generate invoices and follow up to answer customer questions regarding invoicing.
5. Assist the commercial sales representatives by providing competitive rental rates and appropriate equipment when quotations require temporary power.
6. Reserve equipment and accessories as appropriate to insure that rental commitments can be met.
7. Locate and place orders for equipment and accessories for jobs when equipment must be acquired outside of the CSPL fleet.
8. Provide budgetary quotes and technical information to customers and sales representatives.
9. Coordinate the delivery, set-up, start-up, operation and demobilization of units as needed.
10. Watch for business opportunities that can benefit the sales, service and PMA departments of CSPL and convey the information to the proper personnel.
11. Answer questions for walk-in customers and assist with unit sales when necessary.
12. Coordinate the repair and maintenance of the generators owned by the CSPL rental department or under the care of CSPL rental department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. High school diploma.
2. Must be proficient in personal computer applications, preferably Microsoft Word and Excel.
3. Must possess superior interpersonal and customer relation skills.
4. Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
5. Must have a professional appearance.
6. Must have an internal drive for customer service and provide an elevated level of service for internal and external customers.
7. Must comply with safety rules and regulations and apply them to daily work routines for personal safety and the safety of others.