Job Code :
San Antonio Operations
San Antonio, San Antonio TX US 78218 6226 Pam Am Expressway N.
Job Type :
Career Level :
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
High School or equivalent
Service - Engines
Job Description :
Schedule Field Service Technicians. Promote field service sales. Respond to customers’ technical field service questions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Promote the concept of "total quality" customer service.
2. Track and promote the development and training of field service technicians to achieve a higher quality of efficiency.
3. Receive customer service requests. Complete call-out sheet with all pertinent information.
4. Dispatch field service technicians.
5. Handle all aspects of field service sales, including preparation and delivery of field service quotes to customers, and follow-up to answer customers’ questions.
6. Maintain communication to promote customer relations and loyalty.
7. Work closely with the parts department to ensure field service parts are delivered in a timely fashion.
8. Achieve service targets in order to reach monthly goals.
9. Plan and coordinate implementation of maintenance contracts.
10. Act as primary liaison with customers to provide quotes and scheduling work.
11. Ensure that all new service programs (e.g. standard repair times, exchanges, etc.) are carried out by all service employees.
12. Use suggestive selling techniques to promote the sale of service specials and recommend preventative maintenance.
13. Apply warranty to work orders.
14. Invoice work orders.
15. Review final work orders and apply warranty if needed. Separate invoices according to warranty and customer pay and review completed repair orders with customers.
16. Track and support monthly mobile quick serve measures.
17. Manage the up keep on company tools and equipment.
Job Requirements :
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Knowledge of all Cummins products, theory of diesel engines, and the ability to diagnose.
3. Strong computer skills.
4. Understanding of basic mechanical and electrical principles.
5. Possess knowledge of warranty and service programs on Cummins products.
6. Ability to read, understand, and interpret all service manual topics, parts manuals, warranty alerts, campaigns, and Quick Serve on-line and SRT manuals and assist technicians with this information.
7. Knowledge of BMS system.
8. Must be self-motivated and possess strong interpersonal and customer relation skills.
9. Minimum of five years experience as a Field Service Technician.
10. Must have an internal drive for customer service and provide an elevated level of service for internal and external customers.
11. Must comply with safety rules and regulations and apply them to daily work routines for personal safety and the safety of others.
# of Openings :
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)